Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Your Favorite Trip

I am sure we all have had our favorite trip
in our life time that is hard too top. 

When I iwas 12 years old our family went
on a trip that lasted most of the summer.
We lived out in a tent trailer. 

My mother was Canadian so we visited 
every province in Canada. I am sure
many Canadians haven't done that. 

We even went into eastern United States
for the first time as well. I had a lot of
peanut butter sandwiches.

In Halifax  Nova Scotia we met two of
our grandmother's for the first and only 
tine. Many of the provinces I haven't 
been back to however I hope to real
soon.

What is your favorite trip or is it still
on your bucket list.  Save travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Favorite Trip

I am sure we all have had our favorite trip in our life time that is hard too top.  When I iwas 12 years old our family went on a trip that ...