Sunday, August 2, 2020

Two Years Past

In May of 2018 my mother and I took a trip to
British Columbia to visit my cousins Rob, Susan
and Christy.  This my last long trip my mother 
took at the age of 97. 

Mom and I had been up a couple other occasions
for family weddings. Mom spent the night at
Christy's while I slept a couple nights at Susan's.
Christy had a bed downstairs while Susan didn't.

Christy and her husband David live at Rose Lake
east of 150 mile house  while Susan and her husband
have a ranch near Big Lake.  Mom and I spent a 
week there. We took two days to travel there and two
more on return. 

From my place in Gig Harbor Washington you can
drive it in one day if you want to but it would be
a long day. Also, nice to see the scenery. 

I look forward to my next return visit when the 
border is open again between Canada and USA.
So here are a few pictures for your viewership.



    House is Christy's on Rose Lake, the lake is Rose, the dear is at Rose and the mountain is near
    Hope B.C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel During April

Her we are finishing  up  the  first week  of April.  It supposed to be spring now however in Washington  State it  feels  like winter still...