Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Another Adventure on Wednesday

There are so many places to see in Washington. 
I am not sure I would see every place unless I 
spent every day trying. 

We have the mountains and the ocean not 
counting rivers and lakes. Coming to 
Washington you have many choices to 
chose from. 

We have the San Juan Islands to which you 
take a ferry or chart a boat. 

On Wednesday I will go to Westport on 
the south end of Washington coast. The 
population is just under two thousand 
people however ay see a lot more during 
the summer. I will let you know. Lol

People enjoy surfing in Westport although 
there are those who like to go out fishing 
to. You can find boats for rental. I have a 
friend going to Westport to fish in a 
couple weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel During April

Her we are finishing  up  the  first week  of April.  It supposed to be spring now however in Washington  State it  feels  like winter still...