Friday, September 11, 2026

Washington State Fair

Earlier I had a post about the Puyallup River.
The Washington State Fair is in Puyallup.
The fair was the Puyallup Fair then became 
the Western Washington Fair and now
Washington.

Washington State Fair starts now in late
August and go through most of September.
The children  can get out of school early 
one day to go to the fair.  When depends 
on the day the particular school district 
goes.

September is very good month usually 
for the weather.  Going to the fair  or
the mountains,  the beaches and islands 
is good in September since not as 
crowded. Make your plan to come here.
Safe travels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Having A Five Year Travel Plan

I have a friend who works with a five year plan.  I know sometimes when businesses  hire someone they may ask if you have  a five year plan....