Monday, August 22, 2022

Continue on My Canadian Trip

I will end the first part of my trip
Monday in Rose Lake British Columbia.
Tuesday I head further north to my
cousin Susan's place near Big Lake.

Susan and her husband David have
a ranch. They have cows and horses
along with gardens. They are working 
putting the hay together for this coming 
winter. 

Susan's primary job is cooking and 
looking after the grandchildren. Her
 sons Damon and Sam have homes
on the ranch too. They have a business
together in 150 mile house. The 
youngest son Robin, wife Shannon and 
three boys live nearby on their own land. 
When I was here four years ago 
they were building their house. I didn't
see it then.

You can see more on my website
 herbnightingale.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel During April

Her we are finishing  up  the  first week  of April.  It supposed to be spring now however in Washington  State it  feels  like winter still...