Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Having A Five Year Travel Plan

I have a friend who works with a five year
plan.  I know sometimes when businesses 
hire someone they may ask if you have 
a five year plan.

Made we think we should have a five
year plan to travel.  Usually I go visit 
my cousins in British Columbia every 
two years. This year it didn't work out 
at all so see about next year. 

My plan is to visit my sister in January 
for a big birthday along with her two 
sons.  A lot depends whether she has a
new place to live.  

I have friends who just started a trip
to Utah and Nevada primarily though
they will go through. a couple states
 
My brother and his wife are going to 
Greece and Italy in May. It includes 
a cruise in Greece and a wedding in 
Italy.  

My plan is to have a five year plan. Go 
to at least three states a year.  When
I was 12 our family took a trip through 
 Canada for the summer.  My plan is
to visit some of those places again. 
Far East Canada I like to see a lot. 

I suggest you make a five year plan to travel.
Safe travels.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Having A Five Year Travel Plan

I have a friend who works with a five year plan.  I know sometimes when businesses  hire someone they may ask if you have  a five year plan....