Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Travel Beginning

It is nice to see people are beginning to travel once again. So much getting a new passport is going to take some time.

I am right now in the planning stage to travel myself. I hope to go Canada in the fall. I most likely go to British Columbia. Like most places a lot to see.

Next year I will go to Quebec where my sister lives. Her son Ken lives in Montreal. Has been a lot of things to see.

Stay tuned because I will write about the places I will go before arriving. 

This shot I took in my car going down in Gig Harbor Washington. Looking out toward Vashon Island on the left. Only get to Vashon by boat or ferry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel During April

Her we are finishing  up  the  first week  of April.  It supposed to be spring now however in Washington  State it  feels  like winter still...