Wednesday, September 25, 2024

September Finishing Up

My last post you see I spent the beginning 
of September  in British Columbia  visiting  
two of my Canadian  cousins. I do have
two trips planned  for  the  rest of  the
year. 

Now we are heading  into October we are
now into the fall season.  Here in Western 
Washington this the beginning of the raining
season.  Some snow birds here start heading 
South for the rest of the year. 

It is not ideal time to visit here if you want
good weather.  The best place to come
is to visit Sequim  on the Olympic  Peninsula. 
It is a lovely  small town. They have the 
Olympic  Game  Farm and then the Dungeness 
Spit. More known for Dungeness  crab.

Depending  how  long to visit  you can venture 
out if there is good weather  in the area as well.
Just up the road is Port Angeles and the Olympic 
Mountains which you should be able to see from
Sequim.  Even if you don't  want  to  visit  this
time of the year it is still a  good  spot to visit 
in the spring and summer on the way to other
exciting  spots. Have a great time traveling and
make sure to stop here in Washington state in
the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

September Finishing Up

My last post you see I spent the beginning  of September  in British Columbia  visiting   two of my Canadian  cousins. I do have two trips p...