Thursday, September 12, 2024

Currently Traveling

Currently  atmy cousin's  in the Caribou  
of British  Columbia.  It has been  a  good 
trip and I  will  be  heading home on Friday.

Twice I went to hear music. Sunday my 
cousin  Susan and her symphony were 
playing. A small group however fantastic.
It took place at the Salmon festival in
Horse Fly  BC. The music was mostly 
folk type. On Monday my other cousin,
husband and I  went into Williams Lake
to listen  to  three gentlemen  playing
primarily Blues with some original music.
It took place at the Farmer's  Market.
One of the musicians I  met first on
Sunday. He plays saxophone well as 
singles. I  loved his music.

It is a long drive however I  hope to take
more time going home and take more
photos.  Not sure how more time however 
more time. I  can always  take a nap when
tired.

Have a great day and enjoy your  travels.
❤️❤️❤️😊😊😊



No comments:

Post a Comment

September Finishing Up

My last post you see I spent the beginning  of September  in British Columbia  visiting   two of my Canadian  cousins. I do have two trips p...