Sunday, August 28, 2022

Back Home

I had a good time in British Columbia
over eleven days. It does feel a bit
odd now being back home. Only been
home for 24 hours plus. 

I will be home for about 12 days
before heading to Virginia. I will be
there for eleven days. 

It would be nice to travel this way
on a regular basis if it weren't for 
money. I do plan for other trips.
October could be seeing places
around Washington state. Have
to see.

This is Gibson House next to Lake
Okanagan. This is now a park though
Aunt Joan my cousins in BC  mother
grew up there. It was built by her
father.

Here is a view of Lake Okanagan
from Gibson House. I recommend
for you to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel During April

Her we are finishing  up  the  first week  of April.  It supposed to be spring now however in Washington  State it  feels  like winter still...