Saturday, July 25, 2026

The Hardest Part Of Travel

We know when we go traveling the beginning 
can be difficult or the return. The most is
when it happens on both ends.

When we are on vacation we want to have 
a great time especially if we are going 
somewhere for the first time.  If the
experience is bad we don't want to visit
again.

My worst experience is the airline losing
my luggage. It happened like four times 
in a row. I solved the problem by carry on
only. I didn't want to rely on the airlines
again.  If you haven't had the experience 
good for you. 

I am sure there are other experiences that 
have nothing to do with your luggage.  It
could be your car rental or many other
things. 

I don't want to make you feel bad so
enjoy your travel no matter what happens.
Learn from what happens.

Enjoy your next trip. Let ut be the best one
no matter what.  😊😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Hardest Part Of Travel

We know when we go traveling the beginning  can be difficult or the return. The most is when it happens on both ends. When we are on vacatio...