Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Hello July

The best time to travel within
the pacific northwest is in
July.  Most likely you won't
see any rain. Right now it is 
hot and no rain. 

There really no place that
you can't miss here at all.
Every place is a unique spot.

On July 4 I traveled to Bellingham
Washington. I had our annual
family picnic and softball game.

Most of who showed up were
second cousins. This is really
the only time I see them. 

The Bellingham area is a wonderful
spot to visit. From Seattle it is under
90 minutes to get there. It is near
the Canadian border so take Interstate
5 heading north. There are some other
nice areas to see too.

Sorry about these photos being sideways.
I am sure you enjoy them still. I took them
going down Chuckanut drive from
Bellingham going south.

These two pictures are of the San  Juan
Islands. You can actually get there by
boat or Ferry. A good idea would be to
book ahead. Do a search for Washington
State Ferries. 

Look forward seeing you sometime
here. Have great travels wherever
you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

September Finishing Up

My last post you see I spent the beginning  of September  in British Columbia  visiting   two of my Canadian  cousins. I do have two trips p...