Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Lake Chelan Central Washington

I plan to write here more often. Sorry it 
has been a while. There a lot of places
to visit in Washington state. 

A good place to visit especially in the
summer is Lake Chelan. It is in the
central north of the state. I haven't
been there for sometime however 
I know a lot of people who love to 
visit there each year. 

You can stay in a hotel or cabin or
an airbnb. I recommend like in most
cases to do a search on Lake Chelan 
or through an arbnb app if you use 
one of those.

Sprung or fall could be a good time
as well since the weather will be
nice and won't be as crowded. In the
summer it gets quite hot as well. 

With the lake you will have a wonderful
view and may be able to rent a boat.
Whatever you want I recommend this
place. I will give you other places to
see in Washington state as well as 
elsewhere.

What I like about Instagram is following
hikers or travelers where gives me better
ideas where to visit. I hope to go to
somewhere else this spring. 
Here is a few photos of Lake Chelan.
Wherever you travel have a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel During April

Her we are finishing  up  the  first week  of April.  It supposed to be spring now however in Washington  State it  feels  like winter still...