Sunday, February 21, 2021

hey there

I am sorry I haven't posted much here,
however, I plan to post here most often.
Be sure to check my other two google
sites about lookatlifepurpose and my
sports site as well.

I hope to be able to travel around the
USA at some point this year when the
virus calms down. 

I have been some around my home
state of Washington in the past year.
All in the western half of the state.
Primarily I get to many places within
two hours of driving so I can visit 
the places in a day and go home.

Let you know you can visit me on
both instagram and facebook just
do a search for herb nightingale.

So far I have put pictures on Instagram
however planning to do so on Facebook
as well. I plan to have a group site for
everyone on both sites when I am traveling
on a regular basis. I will give you link 
here and also on my website herbnightingale.com.
You can actually view a blog of mine on 
that site as well.

Another thing I plan on doing here is to
tell a bit of the history of the places I am
visiting. I think it is a good idea people
know a bit of the places I am visiting.

Anyway thanks for visiting here and I
hope someday I will run into in some
town or city. We can sit down for coffee
or team and chat.

Thanks enjoy your travels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel During April

Her we are finishing  up  the  first week  of April.  It supposed to be spring now however in Washington  State it  feels  like winter still...