Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Hello Everyone

I know I haven't done much at this blog
as of late. I hope do some traveling real
soon though I do plan on going to Oak
Harbor on Wednesday so more pictures
will be coming forth. I am going to place
a picture I took from the smoke and fog
we got here from the fires east of us.
The same picture I posted on Instagram
and on life purpose.



Next week I am planning to visit my cousin Jennifer
in Astoria Oregon if  I can get there. With the fires
happening not sure how the road are.

In the meantime, I wish you all a good life and
traveling when you have the opportunity.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel During April

Her we are finishing  up  the  first week  of April.  It supposed to be spring now however in Washington  State it  feels  like winter still...