Friday, August 19, 2022

In the Cariboo

Today is being my second day in
the Cariboo of British Columbia.
I am at my cousin Christy place
on Rose Lake.

On Thursday morning walk we saw
a deer. Didn't seem to be bothered
by me allowing me to take a picture.
She was in a dark spot so I had to
wait so this photo shows the backside.


Later on in the midafternoon took a
dip in the lake. The water was warm 
on the surface anyway.

After dinning saw an  eagle. Before 
bedtime had some lightning. This 
morning just saw an eagle fly looking
out the window. Not the same as last
evening. I hear a loud noise. Could be 
the eagle though don't see him right
now. They do have a lot of eagles here.

   See the eagle on the top of the tree.

Today we are going into Williams Lake
the largest town in the region. I plan to 
take more photos. This afternoon have
a visitor with her grandchildren. They 
will spend time in the lake swimming.

Have a great day until next time. Save travels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel During April

Her we are finishing  up  the  first week  of April.  It supposed to be spring now however in Washington  State it  feels  like winter still...