Monday, August 15, 2022

Hello Travelers

I know that I haven't written here for
some time with my other blogs going
on.

This week I am going to British 
Columbia Canada to visit cousins.
They live in the Okanagan area. I
certainly will drive a lot of miles.
I. Plan to take some pictures along
the way and at my destinations.

I have three cousins in three different
locations. The first I will be at four 
days, two at the second and two nights
at the third.  I plan to visit a few hours
with a fourth cousin Washington state
on my return since she is on the way 
back.

In September I will be traveling to
Virginia for my niece wedding. Another
time to take a lot of photos too. I
plan at least one day in DC.

Until next time safe travels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel During April

Her we are finishing  up  the  first week  of April.  It supposed to be spring now however in Washington  State it  feels  like winter still...