Saturday, August 1, 2020

Look At Travel

Here we are my first post under this new
blog with my look at travel.

Since I am unable to travel for the most
outside of my home area right now
I will be looking at areas where I can
travel right in my home state of Washington

I plan to take you on the ride with me
wherever I plan to go. I hope it to be
an adventure for me and you.

Since Covid-19 I have been to Port Angeles,
Port Townsend, Poulsbo, Bainbridge Island,
Snoqualmie Pass and Roslyn Washington.
For different trips by the way.

This coming Wednesday I will be going
up north almost to the Canadian border of
British Columbia. I plan to make a trip
there when the border is open. Most likely
I will do so sometime next year. I will let
you know. 

When it comes to travel pictures tell a lot
of the story so there will be as many of those
I will show. 

I will include some pictures I have taken
in previous trips too. I look forward you
taking the ride with me. Thank you.


    Port Angeles Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel During April

Her we are finishing  up  the  first week  of April.  It supposed to be spring now however in Washington  State it  feels  like winter still...